5 Great Wedding Guest Dresses
There’s something about a wedding, isn’t there? Maybe it’s the opportunity to watch two lives be joined together or the beauty that is represented in a wedding ceremony. Whatever it is for you, we can all agree that summer has no shortage of weddings. With summer being the most popular time of the year to say, “I do,” we’re highlighting a couple of our favorite dresses for you to wear at all of the wedding events you are attending this summer.
1. Mariella Dress- This green button down dress is a perfect outdoor wedding look. Featuring an A-line shape, this piece includes full off the shoulder sleeves and a belted waist. (Bonus: there’s a perfect placed snap at the bust line to avoid any unplanned reveals!) Pair with a nude wedge or heel to finish this classic look!
2. Mabel Dress- They say that you cannot go wrong with a red dress, right? The Mabel dress will take you from an afternoon garden wedding to a night of dance at the swankiest reception you’ve ever seen! Featuring a side tied high neck and cinched waist, this beauty is perfect for a number of different body types! Pair it with a peep-toed heeled sandal for a polished style.
3. Juno Dress- An outdoor wedding can be a lot of fun but planning what to wear can be tricky! The Juno dress’s lightweight fabric is perfect for a hot summer day. Featuring a rich coral color, this midi dress boasts fun design details of an off the shoulder ruffle and fabric waist tie. This versatile item can be dressed up with a pair of strappy heels or dressed down with a casual sandal.
4. Rae Dress- Did you know that we have a private collection? The Rae dress is part of that, and we couldn’t be more excited about this item! With a black floral pattern, this microfiber tank top maxi dress is lightweight enough for a midsummer wedding but will transition easily to fall layering too! Bonus features include a flattering elasticized waist and pockets. Add a neutral wedge to finish the look!
5. Lori Dress- We’ve got another beauty from our private label collection that we couldn’t pass up mentioning is this post! The Lori dress features the faux wrap style and high low hem. This beauty hugs the curves in all the right places! Style tip: Since the front hem is shorter, this dress is most appropriate for Trendsetters 5’5” or under. Finish this classic look with a pointed toe heel.
Don’t let a wedding day leave you stressed over what to wear- that’s not what the day is about! Let us help you find the perfect look for every event this summer!